§ 1 General provisions
- These regulations, hereinafter referred to as the "Terms of service", define the rules of using the online store located at the URL www.milimetry.com.
The store is run by Millimetry Sp. z o.o. with headquarters: 31-990 Kraków, ul. Za Ogrodem 10, TIN (NIP)
6783199540, EU VAT ID PL6783199540, REGON 52281455, hereinafter referred to as the "Seller".
- Store address and contact details: internet address - www.milimetry.com, e-mail: email@example.com, telephone number +48 501 300 996, correspondence address - ul. Za ogrodem 10, 31-990 Krakow, Poland.
- Each person should read the Terms of service before using the Store.
- Making purchases in the Store requires the Customer to have an active and functional e-mail account.
§ 2 Definitions
The following meaning for words is established:
- ONLINE STORE (STORE) - an online store operating at www.milimetry.eu, selling products at a distance;
- CUSTOMER - each entity purchasing in the Online Store in accordance with the content of the Terms of service, including the Consumer and the Entrepreneur;
- USER - any entity using the Internet that enters the Store's website.
- CUSTOMER ACCOUNT - a field containing data on the transactions carried out and an instrument used to execute orders placed by the Customer;
- NEWSLETTER - a service provided by the Online Store to Users who have agreed to receive the Newsletter, consisting in sending such Users any information about the operation of the Online Store, after the User voluntarily provides their e-mail address, name and surname;
- CONSUMER - a natural person who performs a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not related directly to his business or professional activity;
- ENTREPRENEUR - a natural person, legal person or entity without legal personality, performing a legal act on its own behalf as part of business or professional activity;
- GOODS, PRODUCT - movable item, presented in the Online Store, to which the Sales Agreement applies;
- SALES AGREEMENT (AGREEMENT) - contract of sale of Goods, as defined by the Polish Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Customer, using the Store’s website;
- ORDER - Customer’s declaration of will specifying unambiguously the type and quanity of Goods, aiming directly at concluding a Sales Agreement;
- WORKING DAYS - days of the week from Monday to Friday, except public holidays
- TERMS OF SERVICE - this document specifying the terms and conditions of using the Online Store and purchasing products therein;
- REGISTRATION - voluntary provision of data by the Customer of the Store consisting in completing the form available on the pages of this Store.
§ 3 Types and scope of the Store's activity
- Through the Store, the range of furniture for fairs and shops is sold remotely via the Internet.
- The offered items are new, unused, unless otherwise stated on the product card.
§ 4 Personal data protection
§ 5 Technical requirements
For the proper and uninterrupted use of the Store, the Customer's station / terminal device should meet the following minimum technical requirements:
- active internet connection,
- a device transmitting ICT data,
- active e-mail account
The store is not obliged to provide the above devices and / or software.
§ 6 Principles of placing order
- The store, before confirming the purchase, provides the customer with the following information:
- an exact description of the product and its characteristics;
- the total price of the ordered products including taxes, as well as the fee for transport, delivery or postal services, and summarizing the total amount of the order with the selected delivery option;
- regarding the method of payment;
- The purchase of the Product does not require registration in the Store.
- Placing an Order is done using the form available on the store's website available in the summary of the shopping cart, in which the customer provides the following data:
- Name and surname
- Company name (for Customers - entrepreneurs)
- Tax Identification Number (NIP or EU VAT ID) (for Customers - entrepreneurs). If the customer does not provide the NIP number or EU VAT ID when placing the order, the purchase will be considered as submitted by the Consumer.
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Address details for shipping
- Address details for billing if different than for shipping
- The customer places an order after reading the information specified in the Terms of Service of the store and the information referred to in paragraph 2, which will be displayed in electronic form in the last stage of completing the electronic form, preceding the expression of the will to be bound by the contract by clicking the "Order and pay" button. After reading the collected information specified for a given Customer's order, the Customer expresses the will to be bound by the contract by pressing the "Order and pay" button.
- All prices quoted on the Store's website are in Euro and include VAT (if, due to the place of delivery of the Goods, VAT is charged). The price displayed in the basket summary before placing the order includes shipping costs in accordance with the option selected by the Customer.
- The store undertakes to deliver items free from defects.
- The order is considered accepted for execution after the Store confirms acceptance of the order placed by the Customer:
- confirmation of the order is sent automatically after placing the order by the Customer;
- The Store may suspend the acceptance of the order in the event of doubts as to the truthfulness or reliability of the data provided by the Customer in the registration form. In this case, the Store will immediately contact the Customer in order to clarify the doubts in question.
- In the event of unavailability of some of the products covered by the order, the Customer is immediately informed about it. The customer decides whether the order is to be partially or completely canceled.
- The Customer and the Store are bound by the Product price in force at the time the order is placed. The following payment methods are honored in the Store:
- Stripe electronic payment system,
- Apple Pay electronic payment system
- bank transfer to an account in EUR: Santander Bank Polska S.A. PL36109000880000000151287360
- The deadline for making the payment is 3 business days from the date of placing the order, the order will be accepted for execution after receiving the payment.
- The Sales agreement is considered concluded when the payment is made by the Customer and after receiving the confirmation of the order for execution.
- The ordered goods are manufactured to order. If there is information about the product in stock on the product card, then the order can be processed up to 5 working days. Otherwise, the current order processing time is specified in Shipping policy on the Store's website.
- Shipments are sent via courier companies.
- The customer will be notified by e-mail about sending the goods. When choosing a courier parcel, the Customer will receive an e-mail with a parcel number and a link to the page where the parcel can be located.
- The store is not responsible for customs and tax duties that may be due in a Customer's country outside the European Union.
- According to the Act on consumer rights, the maximum delivery date is 30 days. If the deadline indicated in the preceding sentence is exceeded, the Consumer has the right to appoint additional time for the seller. If the goods are still not delivered, the customer may withdraw from the contract.
- If the goods are to be sent by the Store to the Customer who is a Consumer, the risk of accidental loss or damage to the item (goods) passes to the Customer upon its delivery to the Customer. The delivery of the item (goods) is considered to be entrusted by the Store to the carrier, if the Store had no influence on the choice of the carrier by the buyer.
- Along with the Product or electronically, a VAT invoice is sent to the e-mail address, confirming the purchase. Acceptance of the Terms of Service also constitutes consent to send invoices in electronic form.
- Each customer who registers and / or places an order agrees to receive information related to the course of the transaction, notifications about changes in these Terms of Service to the e-mail address provided by him.
- Other information regarding the operation of the Store, as well as containing commercial information about new products or services of the Store, about promotions of the Store and the Seller's partners promoting the products, will be sent only to those Customers who have given their consent.
§ 7 Claims and complaints
- In terms of complaints, the Customer who is a Consumer may exercise the rights granted by the provisions of the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) and the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights ( Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 of June 24, 2014).
- The Store is liable to the Customer under the warranty if the item sold (goods) has a physical or legal defect. A physical defect consists in the non-compliance of the sold item (goods) with the contract. In particular, the item sold (goods) is inconsistent with the contract if:
- does not have properties that this type of thing should have due to the purpose specified in the contract or resulting from circumstances or destination;
- does not have properties that the Store has provided to the Customer, including presenting a sample or pattern;
- it is not suitable for the purpose of which the Customer informed the Store at the conclusion of the contract, and the Store did not raise any objections to such purpose;
- was delivered to the Customer incomplete.
- Telephone number
- Address details for shipping
- Address details for billing if different than for shipping
- Complaints about the ordered goods may be submitted by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail to the address: ul. Za ogrodem 10, 31-990 Krakow.
- To facilitate the submission of complaints, an exemplary complaint form has been provided at the URL https://prawakonsumenta.uokik.gov.pl/formularze/. The use of this form is optional.
- When submitting a complaint, please provide the following data: Customer's name and surname, address, data enabling the identification of the sale (e.g. login, order number, transaction date), subject and reason for the complaint, contact details.
- When specifying the manner of fulfilling the Store's obligations in the scope of the reported complaint regarding the occurrence of physical or legal defects of the goods, the Customer who is a consumer has the right to submit a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the Store immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer replaces the defective item with free from defects or the defect will be removed. This limitation does not apply if the item has already been replaced or repaired by the seller (Store) or the Store has not satisfied the obligation to replace the item with a non-defective one or remove the defect.
- If the Customer is a Consumer, he may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Store, demand that the item be replaced with a non-defective one, or instead of replacing the item, demand that the defect be removed, unless it is impossible to bring the item into compliance with the contract in a manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared to the manner of proposed by the Store. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the defect-free item, the type and significance of the defect found are taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Customer would otherwise be exposed.
- The reduced price should remain in such proportion to the price resulting from the contract in which the value of the defective item is equal to the value of the item without a defect.
- The customer cannot withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
- Complaints submitted by the customer will be considered within 14 days from the date of their submission. Failure to make a statement within this period shall be deemed recognition of the claims made by the Customer.
- The customer will be notified of the outcome of the complaint in the same way as the complaint was sent, unless the customer reserves a different form of contact. The settlement of the complaint will be additionally sent by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
- In the event of a positive settlement of the complaint, the Store sends to the Customer the Goods free from defects or with the defect removed within a reasonable time. If the repair or replacement of a given product with a new one is not possible for the reasons specified in sec. 5 and 6, the Store according to an alternative request submitted by the Customer - will reduce the price or return the equivalent of the product price, plus shipping costs.
- The right to the warranty is excluded for customers purchasing as an Entrepreneur.
§ 8 Right of withdrawal
- Customer who is a Consumer or Customer bearing consumer rights, may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of delivery. First he should contact Milimetry in writing to the address of the Store (Milimetry Magdalena Ciopińska, ul. Za ogrodem 10, 31-990 Kraków, Poland) or electronically at the e-mail address email@example.com to make a statement of withdrawal from the contract and then return the goods to the store. If you with to make a declaration of withdrawal please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is deemed to have been met if a statement of withdrawal is sent in writing to the address of the Store or electronically to the e-mail address email@example.com, no later than on the last day of the 14-day period. After receipt of a notice of withdrawal in electronic form at the above e-mail address, the Store shall immediately confirm receipt by sending information to the e-mail address of the withdrawing party. A notice of withdrawal filed after the aforementioned period shall have no legal effect.
- Goods should be returned in an unchanged and complete state, without traces of use, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary use, i.e. the consumer or customer bearing consumer rights should proceed with the goods, taking into account the need for its possible subsequent return. He bears responsibility for any diminution in the value of the item resulting from using it in a manner beyond that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item. If the returned goods are incomplete or bear traces of use going beyond normal management of the item, the store reserves the right to refuse to accept the shipment or to reduce the amount returned by the equivalent of the value of the damaged goods, at the store's discretion.
- The right of the consumer or customer bearing consumer rights to withdraw from the contract shall not be entitled if the subject of the order, among others, is a thing:
- custom or personalized items, manufactured to the Customer's specification or used to meet his individual needs
- Returned Goods should be returned within 14 days of withdrawal from the contract together with a statement of withdrawal to the address of the Store's warehouse, after contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A consumer or customer bearing consumer rights shall bear only direct costs of returning the product to the Store (return costs). To find out the estimated cost of returning individual goods from our offer from your location, please contact us at email@example.com.
- In the case of withdrawal from the contract, all payments made by him, including delivery costs, will be transferred to the consumer or customer bearing consumer rights immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date of receipt by the Store of the statement of withdrawal.
- Reimbursement of payments made by credit card or electronic transfer shall be made to the bank account from which the payment was made, unless the customer expressly makes before the return of other instructions for reimbursement that do not generate additional costs for him (eg in the statement of withdrawal).
- Store may withhold the return of payments received from the customer until the item is received back from the customer or the customer provides proof of its return, whichever event occurs first.
§ 9 Final provisions and description of the possibility of using out-of-court complaint and redress procedures
- The provisions of these Terms of Service are not intended to exclude or limit any rights of the Customer who is also a Consumer under mandatory provisions of law.. In the event of non-compliance of the provisions of these Terms of Service with the above provisions, these provisions shall prevail.
- In matters not covered by these Terms of Service, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 of June 24, 2014) and the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended).
- Information on the possibility for the Customer who is a consumer to use out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and redress and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection. Provincial Inspectorates of the Trace Inspection and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
- The customer who is a consumer has, inter alia, the following options for using out-of-court complaint and redress procedures:
- Permanent consumer arbitration court operating at the Trade Inspection - the possibility of requesting the resolution of a dispute arising from the concluded Sales Agreement;
- provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, the possibility of requesting the initiation of mediation proceedings regarding amicable settlement until the end of the dispute between the customer and the store;
- poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers). Advice is provided by the Consumer Federation at the toll-free consumer hotline number 800 007 707 and by the Polish Consumers Association at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Disputes Resolution (ODR) platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Attachments to the terms of service:
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
Please be advised that this form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract. The use of the form is optional.
Milimetry Sp. z o.o.
ul. Za ogrodem 10, 31-990 Krakow
Internet address - www.milimetry.eu e-mail - email@example.com, telephone number +48 501300996
I / We (*) hereby inform / inform (*) about my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items (*) contract for the supply of the following items (*) contract for specific work consisting in the performance of the following items (*) / for the provision of the following service ( *)
Date of conclusion of the contract (*) / receipt (*)
Name and surname of the consumer (s)
Consumer (s) address
Signature of the consumer (s) (only if the form is sent in paper version)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
The last date of updating the terms of service: 14.02.2023.